Monday, December 14, 2009

My sparkly girl

OK, yes, I let my baby wear makeup...but let me explain. I realized yesterday that I absolutely couldn't live another minute without having Bianca's hair cut (moms will recognize the feeling--all of the sudden you just can't bear the length of your child's hair/fingernails or you just have an uncontrollable urge to scrub them from head to toe). I didn't have any treats in the house to distract her so I let her play with some old makeup. She was thrilled! The girl loves makeup. She was excited to be all sparkly, and I let her stay that way until after dinner. I never thought I'd see my three year old with mascara on her face, but at least I got her hair cut! :)

2 comments:

Kora said...

too hilarious :). Her mascara looks smashing! Really brings out her eyes...

Laura said...

Really good technique, Bianca! ;) So cute!