Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family photos

A couple of weeks ago we had Marisa (Hussey) Faatoafe, my BFF Kora's younger sister, take some family photos of our growing brood! We had fun and got some great shots! I can't wait to take more next year! Here are a few of our favorite shots.

Bianca was feeling shy and didn't want to look at the camera or really sit for any of the pictures, so we had to keep her busy. Mia was a much easier photo subject. :)

Our sweet girl.

I love her round little face!

I love this photo because Mia looks so completely relaxed.
This is such a "Bianca" pose with her little shoulders shrugged.

Mia makes a lot of surprised faces--I see this look a lot.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I had such a great time taking your photos. Thank you again:)!

Kimberly said...

Those pics look awesome. Mia's little chubby cheeks are so precious.