Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas lights

Bianca has been into Christmas lights this year, so we drove through Fantasy Lights in Parkland--I think it's the longest drive-through lights display in the Pacific NW. We stayed cozy warm in the car and listen to holiday music while we drove through. Bianca loved it and asked for "More Christmas lights!" the entire way home.



And another way to light up the holidays...our sweet smiley girl. Her little face lights up whenever we get close and talk to her or rub her tummy. Especially during diaper or clothing changes, I'll look down at her and she'll have this big grin. Such a sweetheart--my little butterball. :)




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OMG--I love the pics of Mia. So fun that she is smiling so much already. Abby is really looking around a lot like she's trying to figure it all out and is just starting to give us little grins here and again. I can't wait til it happens more though. Merry Christmas Malia!!