Friday, February 19, 2010

Funny girl

Bianca has been cracking me up lately. Yesterday she asked me if we could have two Mias. Then, after a bit of reflection, she decided that she wanted a little brother. Where she comes up with this stuff, I have no idea. She's really a "the more the merrier" type of kid. I think she'd love for me to have as many babies as I could possibly make. (Sorry, Biancs. Mia's it for now!)


Why is my child walking the streets of Tacoma, pantless? Well, on Wednesday we were blowing bubbles in the front yard, enjoying the sunshine, and we decided to take a spontaneous walk around the block. A little ways from our house, she discovered some bubble soap on one of her pant legs. She hates the feeling of wet clothing, so she hiked up her pants as far as they could go (she had to do both, she wasn't satisfied with one) and she walked like this for the rest of the way, with her skinny legs poking out from underneath her jacket. Fortunately, it was pretty warm. What a goofball.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is an awesome idea Bianca! Pantless! ;)

Michelle said...

That is sooo funny. What little ones come up with. I do not like having went clothes on too. Unless it is at the beach having fun.

Marisa said...

What a great solution to wet pants:)!!

Kora said...

That is hilarious...but also necessary. I mean, no one likes the feeling of wet clothing on them :).