Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chatterbox

Bianca chatter...
"Mommy, it's polky-dot cereal!" (A very accurate description of Kix)
"No, Mom, I'm gonna have an accident. I'm gonna have an accident soon". (After I asked her if she needed to go potty)
"Can Mia wear earrings?" (examining Mia's ears up close...I'm pretty sure she was trying to figure out how to put earrings on her)
"Look, mom, it's a hospital baby!" (when she saw a tiny newborn)


Our little beauty...her 2-morning a week preschool takes photos of the kiddos in action and sends them home every so often. I love seeing what she gets into there. They always have something going on!

Every time I pick her up she makes nearly everyone look at her sister (but she won't let them touch her). She's so proud of Mia. Three is a tough age, but oh, the cuteness...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is getting so big. Ya what stories they come up with are Very interesting too. I love to ask Sophia what she did at preschool.

Kora said...

That is such a sweet pic of B :).