Wednesday, July 22, 2009

25 weeks

I got another peek at little Deuce today. We're already noticing some differences between our kiddos--while B was always very accomodating for ultrasounds, this one seems to respond to the prodding by curling into a ball (making it tough to get good images!) Possibly a defense mechanism from months of poking and prodding by Bianca? :)

I only had to hide my eyes for a minute or two during this scan...I really enjoy not knowing the gender this time. It's like I have a wonderful gift to unwrap in November, and until then, I just get to dream and enjoy. Like holidays and parties, sometimes the anticipation is half the fun!

Heart rate=123 bpm, wt. 1 lb 11 oz. Everything looks great!





Grabbing at a little foot!


Blast from the past...I found this photo of me at 25 weeks pregnant with Bianca. Oof, yes--I'm LOTS bigger this time (see my previous post, below!) despite gaining about the same amount of weight. I'm truly scared of how big I might get, and I'm hoping I can keep up with Bianca while lugging a watermelon for the next 3+ months!

Me at 25 weeks with B.

2 comments:

Bounty said...

I love your ultrasound belly pic!!! So cute! Congratulations. I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like like it! Just had my first little boy, such a wonderful experience. If you are thinking of names by the way, check out http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ where you can search names by meaning and origin. My little boy is called Marlow and he is just perfect. Fingers are crossed everything goes well for you xx

Marisa said...

So exciting!! I think it is awesome that you are able to wait to find out the gender...that would drive me nuts!:) You must be a patient person...