Wednesday, July 22, 2009

25 weeks

I got another peek at little Deuce today. We're already noticing some differences between our kiddos--while B was always very accomodating for ultrasounds, this one seems to respond to the prodding by curling into a ball (making it tough to get good images!) Possibly a defense mechanism from months of poking and prodding by Bianca? :)

I only had to hide my eyes for a minute or two during this scan...I really enjoy not knowing the gender this time. It's like I have a wonderful gift to unwrap in November, and until then, I just get to dream and enjoy. Like holidays and parties, sometimes the anticipation is half the fun!

Heart rate=123 bpm, wt. 1 lb 11 oz. Everything looks great!





Grabbing at a little foot!


Blast from the past...I found this photo of me at 25 weeks pregnant with Bianca. Oof, yes--I'm LOTS bigger this time (see my previous post, below!) despite gaining about the same amount of weight. I'm truly scared of how big I might get, and I'm hoping I can keep up with Bianca while lugging a watermelon for the next 3+ months!

Me at 25 weeks with B.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

So exciting!! I think it is awesome that you are able to wait to find out the gender...that would drive me nuts!:) You must be a patient person...