It’s here! My first e-book “Ready, Set, Sleep: 50 Ways to Help Your Child Sleep, So You Can Sleep Too” is launching today! I’m so excited!
In this e-book, I share what I’ve learned over nearly five years of answering sleep questions from tired parents—as a moderator for a global sleep website, as the resident sleep expert at www.ParentingSquad.com, and as a widely-published sleep journalist for national and regional publications across the US and Canada.
Some quick facts about Ready, Set, Sleep:
- This is a thinking parent’s guide to sleep; it was written for parents who want to support their child’s sleep needs compassionately, respectfully, and effectively.
- It is geared toward parents of young children, with simple, thoroughly-explained advice that will help babies and young children sleep better tonight and for years to come.
- Ready, Set, Sleep is not an age-specific guide. The tips will help parents of young children from birth through the preschool years and beyond.
- Ready, Set, Sleep does not endorse “cry-it-out.” Of the 50 information-packed tips in this e-book, none involve leaving your child to cry.
- Ready, Set, Sleep is not laden with value judgments. I do not shove a parenting philosophy down your throat. I simply offer practical, specific strategies that work.
- Ready, Set, Sleep is not one-sized-fits all. Using the advice in this e-book, parents can build an approach to sleep that works for their unique child and family.
Here’s what moms are saying about it:
"Malia Jacobson understands the struggles of sleep-deprived modern parents."
"Made a big difference to this sleep-deprived household!"
"Insightful advice for all busy families with sleep problems."
"Wise, useful resource."
"Worked wonders for our family."I believe you know your child better than anyone else. You are the expert on your own family. I’m here to help equip you with the information to help your child sleep better—so that you might be able to catch some zzzz’s, too.
Interested? I hope you will check it out. And let me know how you like it!
Happy reading—and happy sleeping!