Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa!


We visited Santa today. Love B's deer-in-the-headlights look! "Um this is a little bit more intense than I thought it would be and I don't really feel like talking much but they're telling me to smile and I will get a lollipop in a minute so I'm just going to FREEZE and get this over with!" She told him she wanted "a present." OK--that can be arranged!

Mia was a bit, oh, bored with the whole thing. :)

Here's our shot from last year, with the same Santa. However, last year he looked a bit rosier. This year he looked like he might have been spray-tanning. Hey, no judgment here--Santa's got to keep up with the times! Really, he's a great Santa and very good with the kids (we went to the Tacoma Mall).

What a difference a year makes!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! And yes, it does look like santa just had a little stop over in Hawaii or something. :o)

Kimberly said...

Such a cute Santa pic. Love that Santa doesn't even phase Mia. :)

Kora said...

Totally see what you're saying with the spray tanning :). Funny. I like his big, green chair. Both years are cute. Love B's deer in the headlights look!